Two More Teeth
Caleb has FINALLY cut his top two teeth. They are not all the way in yet, but they have at least broke the skin. This last week we were at my mom's house, while hubby was in Singapore on business, and we didn't get much sleep. Teething has made Caleb very cranky! He even woke up one night running a 102 fever and didn't sleep well most nights. Hopefully he will get back to normal once these teeth stop hurting.
I never knew it could be so hard to get a couple of teeth!
I never knew it could be so hard to get a couple of teeth!




4 Comments:
poor guy..... i'm sure he will feel better once the teeth break through all the way. Can I just say again how absolutely precious he is?? Those eyes... WOW! So big and sweet.
Hey, is he almost ONE year old?!!
YES, he is! I can hardly believe he'll be a year old one week from today. Where did the time go?
thank you for your "safe place" description on my blog.... it actually brought me a lot of peace to imagine that scene. and the Lord knows I need His peace. I'm tired... everybody's tired... life on this earth is just simply not easy. That's why we need God. He's showing me that more and more. I cannot do this alone.
Post a Comment
<< Home