Here are the pictures of Caleb in the bluebonnets. We just stopped on the side of the road on the way home from my parent's house. The next week it was snowing. Go figure!
What a sweetie! I hope evrything is going well this week! Enjoy the little bit of rest you can find here and there! Send Caleb outside to enjoy the weather for Malachi!
LOVE his little toddler belly!! He looks so big now. I can't believe it. Still as cute as ever!
My mom sent me a phone picture of snow on the bluebonnets.... crazy!
Thank you for your continued encouraging comments. I love checking your blog for updates, but just haven't been so faithful at commenting. I still love hearing from y'all.
5 Comments:
What a sweetie! I hope evrything is going well this week! Enjoy the little bit of rest you can find here and there! Send Caleb outside to enjoy the weather for Malachi!
LOVE his little toddler belly!! He looks so big now. I can't believe it. Still as cute as ever!
My mom sent me a phone picture of snow on the bluebonnets.... crazy!
Thank you for your continued encouraging comments. I love checking your blog for updates, but just haven't been so faithful at commenting. I still love hearing from y'all.
Beautiful! He is really getting big!
I simply ADORE that first Bluebonnet picture!!! It's a keeper.
Oh, okay -- they are ALL keepers, and adorable ... but the look on that first Bluebonnet picture is priceless!
Agh! I love that top left one where he's laughing - TOOO cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home