Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easter Pictures

Caleb at the petting zoo at Daddy's work Easter Egg Hunt:
Caleb was really upset that other kids had Elmo baskets and he did not, so he literally had Elmo on the brain that day:

His Grandma had an Elmo basket for him when he went to her house:


The snow. I couldn't believe it was so cold in Central Texas in April.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger John and Christy said...

Crazy, huh? Caleb is so big! Gotta love that Elmo.

April 19, 2007 11:12 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I can't believe they had a petting zoo. Would Caleb get close to the animals? I still can't believe it snowed and I missed it.

April 23, 2007 3:06 PM  
Blogger Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Snow in Texas 0 now that is crazy. I hope ya'lls weather is better now!! I sure do miss Texas!!

Love you blog - keep posting!

May 17, 2007 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home