Thursday, August 17, 2006

Almost Walking

Caleb is walking some. He has finally gotten brave enough to let go of the furniture and take a few steps. He usually gets to going too fast or gets excited and falls down. But we're almost there! The kid can crawl seriously fast, though...every time I turn around he's in another room! (Reason #543 why I'm not getting the mother of the year award)

And for reason #544, I present play time activity from Tuesday...


I didn't know he could do that!

Caleb's Uncle Scott is coming to stay with us for a while (and is even babysitting tomorrow night so hubby and I can go out to eat for our anniversary...although I don't think we gave him much of a choice!) Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Beck Boys said...

It is amazing what they can do when you are not looking. Braxton is also very quick and seems to get faster everyday. Thanks for the pictures. We love to keep up with Caleb.

August 17, 2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

Everything seems to go straight to their mouths huh? Have a good anniversary dinner!

August 18, 2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger victoria said...

happy anniversary and enjoy the time with each other.

August 19, 2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger T.S. Eliot said...

Elijah is right there with Caleb-- tonight hubby and I watched him let go of the couch and walk over to the table. Two whole steps! Unnasisted! Without falling over! Okay enough exclamation points!

I wish we lived closer so our boys could meet... Happy Anniversay! (ours is next week too)

August 19, 2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger John and Christy said...

Amazing! Seriously, I say this every time but he is so cute! :) Happy anniversary!

August 21, 2006 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home