Wednesday, August 09, 2006

New Mexico Trip



These are some pictures from our trip to New Mexico. We had so much fun with Caleb's Mimi and Grandad! These pictures were taken when we went to Bandelier National Monument. Caleb was tired, but such a trooper! We love to visit hubby's parents in Northern New Mexico and always wish we could spend more time with them.

Thanks Mimi and Grandad for such a great time! Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a great time!!! The back pack is a life saver!!!

August 09, 2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger Beck Boys said...

Going to see family is so much fun. I love to have the time just to be with family and for Andy not to have to go to work for the week. Thanks for the great pictures.

August 10, 2006 7:26 AM  
Blogger LisaN said...

You post the most adorable pictures! Could it be because you have one of the world's most adorable little boys as your subject?? :-)

That kiddo sure loves to reach for the camera! Nice finger shot. :-) And I really like the one where he's trying to pull off Justin's glasses. Man, I miss that little guy... but I miss you more!

August 10, 2006 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the little guy walking yet??? Just curious since you got to see the grand[arents I wondered if they got to see new tricks????

August 10, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Heather Smith said...

He is so adorable!

August 15, 2006 7:21 AM  
Blogger GiBee said...

Aaawwee -- look at those big eyes! He's so cute I could EAT HIM UP!!!

Are you going to the gathering in Dallas??? Cause chances are ... I might be there ... and I'd love to meet you face to face!

August 16, 2006 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travelling with family is always fun. I enjoy mine too.

August 16, 2006 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking for updates and hoping you're doing well. LOVE the pictures.... he is a beautiful kid!

August 17, 2006 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home