Monday, June 18, 2007

Cool Kid

Caleb and his "cool" glasses. When he puts them on he says either "cool" or "cute," which his Grandma taught him to say ("I cute" was actually what she taught him). Nevermind the fact that he totally doesn't match and he's wearing one of my shoes. :-)


And our little helper. Justin and I were cleaning out the office this weekend, shredding old files like crazy. Caleb thought he'd help out and dump the bag of shreddings on the floor. What would we do without him???

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger John and Christy said...

Such a cute handfull!

June 19, 2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger GiBee said...

He cute!!!

Hey ... we went to Toys R Us and bought a tall little tikes slide for Hunter. We put it together and left it in the family room. He loves it, we love it, and we all enjoy it even when it is raining, or hot and humid... so, really -- it's okay to put a slide inside!!! lol!

June 22, 2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger LisaN said...

This post and the previous one had me smiling so big! And you just THOUGHT you had your work cut out for you at Elsik! ;-) The Lord has a sense of humor for sure, and He knows that you do, too! You are such a good mommy, Jenn. I love how you write Caleb's words just like he says them -- too cute!!

You'll laugh to know that recently another friend with a child a little younger than Caleb was talking about some of their recent poop escapades, and I laughed and tried to be sympathetic while Dave sat there with his mouth hanging open. His exact words were, "They really DO that?!?" Then I laughed harder and realized one of these days we're really going to be in for it! :-)

Love you!!

July 07, 2007 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home