Tuesday Night Fever
Last night before I went to bed, I went in to check on Caleb. This is what I found:
In order for his shirt to actually do that, he had to have completely taken it off and tried to put it back on. Obviously, he missed the arm holes. We couldn't stop laughing and decided this definitely warranted a picture. I'm thinking graduation/wedding slide show. :-)
And here are some more pictures to make you all happy (i.e. my Mom).
Here's Poppa and Ava at our house a few weeks ago:

Poppa trying to wrangle Caleb into taking a picture, not so successfully!

Caleb wanting the camera. While I'm typing this he's saying, "Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Hold this?" Which is probably exactly what he's saying in this picture:

And while we're on the subject of me actually updating this blog...I'm not sure I'm going to continue this one. It's hard enough trying to keep up with two blogs with one child to run after. Once the baby gets here, I'll have my hands full and I'll be lucky to even update my primary blog. And, yes, Mom, if I discontinue this one I'll still put pictures of Caleb and the baby on my other blog. Now stop calling to ask when the Easter pictures are going away! ;-)
In order for his shirt to actually do that, he had to have completely taken it off and tried to put it back on. Obviously, he missed the arm holes. We couldn't stop laughing and decided this definitely warranted a picture. I'm thinking graduation/wedding slide show. :-)And here are some more pictures to make you all happy (i.e. my Mom).
Here's Poppa and Ava at our house a few weeks ago:

Poppa trying to wrangle Caleb into taking a picture, not so successfully!

Caleb wanting the camera. While I'm typing this he's saying, "Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Hold this?" Which is probably exactly what he's saying in this picture:

And while we're on the subject of me actually updating this blog...I'm not sure I'm going to continue this one. It's hard enough trying to keep up with two blogs with one child to run after. Once the baby gets here, I'll have my hands full and I'll be lucky to even update my primary blog. And, yes, Mom, if I discontinue this one I'll still put pictures of Caleb and the baby on my other blog. Now stop calling to ask when the Easter pictures are going away! ;-)




4 Comments:
hehhee great picture. Love the other ones also...
I could not quit laughing at that picture. It looks like he is wearing a tube top! I can picture him taking his shirt off, trying to put it back on, and thinking he did a pretty good job before he went back to sleep. Too funny!
Oh my goodness. HILARIOUS! Don't you love these kinds of shots?
that is hilarious--gosh he has grown up such a cutie!!
Post a Comment
<< Home