Tuesday, July 10, 2007

He Can Count

Caleb can (sort of) count from 1 to 9...he skips from 2 to 5. :-) And sometimes when I ask him what comes after 6, he says, "green." Oh, well...not bad for 21 months old.

And just about the cutest thing Caleb says goes like this:

Caleb: want fruit nack
Me: You want a fruit snack?
Caleb: "ohhhhkaaaay," (like you were the one who brought it up in the first place!)

He usually says "please" and "thank you, mommy" but does have to be prompted most of the time.

He's a sweetie, for sure!

And, if you usually read this blog before my other one, I posted some pictures from our recent trip to San Antonio over there.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love this stuff? I love how he makes it sound like something was your idea. Very clever. ;)

July 10, 2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger GiBee said...

Hunter can count to five... how exciting is that!!! I've been trying to teach him his colors with M&M's ... the only problem is everything is gween or buuu. This past week, Hunter was home from day care sick, but yesterday, he finally went back, and he usually gets there at 5:30 am, so he's still sleeping.

When he woke up, he came out of the bedroom, and held his hand up to the other kids and excitedly said, "hey, guys!"

They are so cute at this age, aren't they?

September 25, 2007 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home